Monday, August 31, 2020

My Mistake

I recently figured out that I was missing a step in my math when I was figuring out the stats for the pandemics.  While my numbers were quite off, see corrections below, I still think that we are over reacting.  Recent activity from Wuhan and other countries, without new cases in months, backs that up.  We either need to open it all up and let those get sick who are going to.  Or close it all down as these other countries who are already passed it did.  With the open it all up situation, if you are high risk or scared then please stay home and have everything delivered to keep yourself safe.  As I said before so many of these new ways of living should have already been part of civilized American life style.  Wash your hands often, well and with soap.  If you are sick stay home, be seen by medical professionals if needed.  Let's get back to basics people.  It isn't about you, yourself and you, it's about ALL of us.

Take care of each other and until next time...

Happy making! 

No comments:

Post a Comment