Wednesday, August 19, 2020

A New Direction

 Happy end of summer everyone!

I hope that even though things look different than they usually do this time of year that you can find hope and comfort, if not, seek Jesus.

This will be my last post for a while.  I haven't yet decided if I will post regularly or randomly or how often.

I find that since I have Ravelry at my finger tips at home on the computer daily I have much less to share in my blog.  When I didn't have internet access at home I typed my blog post in a word processing document and used cut and paste and added pictures to make the blog post.  Most of my posts are about the projects I am currently working on.

I didn't add these details to my Ravelry projects because loading pictures on the phone took forever and typing that much was tedious.  I also only had a small amount of time on line on the phone unless I sat in a parking lot to do just that.

Now with Ravelry so easily at hand I am recording more into my project pages and find myself with less  to talk about here.

So the new direction is more Ravelry and more IG.  I will post more progress photos on IG and detail what changes I made, how I dyed the yarn or chose the design elements on my Ravelry project page.

Also on IG I will be doing short videos.  I plan to do more YouTube videos as well.

I have started putting designs on Payhip, but have fallen behind getting everything settled for school, which started today for 2/3 of my children.

I enjoy sharing here, but I also realize there is a lot out there to read and it isn't possible to read it all.  Using IG and YouTube I hope to bring meaningful and quick info to you.

I am Azariahs1982 on IG.

Thanks for hanging here with me.

Play nice and be safe.

Until next time...

Happy Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment