Thursday, January 19, 2017

Star Wars and Epiphany update

My friend Robbie loves Star Wars, that would be putting it mildly. He isn't obsessed though. My husband found the kit Star Wars crochet and bought that for me the end of October. Below is a picture of all the characters I completed in 2016.


I am very much looking forward to when the new book comes out in March.

Epiphany is going well. Here are the final colors. The shaded brown on the left is going to be the border.


This chart is my squares. The circled one I have to play with and see if it's going to line up correctly.


Here is a picture of two completed squares, thankfully they are the same size!



I have decided to make the 81 squares and that will give me 54" square. I can't decided how to make up the 18" or so I'm missing to get to 72". Maybe adding another color and making garter strips. We'll see.
More soon.
Keep using that super power of turning fiber into art!

No comments:

Post a Comment