Thursday, January 26, 2017

So MANY squares!

I went from 81 squares in the original design to now 169 in the chart below.

I have decided not to give this as the wedding gift it started as. First of all it'll never be done in time. Second, I'm not sure it'll get the appreciation from this young couple and finially I think I know a recipient who will appreciate it, the person who's coaster was the inspiration, my buddy's mom.
All of Franklin's squares were two color, the same two colors.  I have solid squares, two color half squares and two color three quarter squares and am using 8 colors.  I have a total of 12 different kind of squares.  Why must I make things harder?


I am working on this every chance I get. In the car as a passenger...

as a driver waiting on others...

At home watching TV...

At church before class starts...
Here this little ball of yarn, mathematically should be enough to make another square, and guess what it was!  With only a 6" tail remaining, isn't God good?
More later, got to make more squares. : )
Happy stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment